Lineage ][ Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage ][ Ice

Not everything in life is free, but Lineage ][ Ice Is!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head Dev app - C++ / Experieced with L2Java & L2Off.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dunh
Newbi
Newbi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Head Dev app - C++ / Experieced with L2Java & L2Off. Empty
PostSubject: Head Dev app - C++ / Experieced with L2Java & L2Off.   Head Dev app - C++ / Experieced with L2Java & L2Off. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:04 pm

First of all, let's say Hello, this is John from YedangOnline Company ( an online games company )

Well, I got informed about that server by some friends and I think that You guys would like to have me as Head Developer.

I can add Kamael updates, characters, maps of it, prolly fix any bug in game, w/e ..

I'm in the 22 l2j developers team atm, and I was trying to find a new server, to give my projects and that.

at my company I'm a graphic designer & programmer, I used to program on :

- C++, gsm, xml, gfx, emsamblador, java, mysql, eclipse, phyton, scripts, and some more ..

Some of u, will say : how the f*ck a 31 years old guy want to work in a server working in a company bigger than NcSoft, well It's easy, I'm living at spain and I'm from korea , I'm working from some to send those graphics and I got 1 time per two months to korea.

I don't require any kind of Payments, I'll do it for free since I want to put that server at top of server sites.

All those projects that I finish for that server, wont be sent to any other servers.

I used to work on lot of servers, but always got owned with those owners/admins.

When I went to l2elite as head developer, I was working for Dosmac ( Owner ), I made the c4 files that they are using, he was paying me everything some money for doing that, so when I gave him the custom c4 off files, he just ignored me and changed Remote Password, so I had to look for a new server.

The only server that i quitted myself was on L2Luna ( Interlude Off ), I told them that I was going to quit when I finish their interlude official files, cuz I dont want to get in troubles and prolly go to jail, so I left them.

That's all that I can say, with me the server will be easier, in my opinion a server that is growing up like this one need a Head Developer.

Ways to contact with me :

MSN : lilith.kag@hotmail.com ( I prefer that one )
Company : www.yedangonline.com
Sending mail to : ahap1337knight@gmail.com

I prefer being added to hotmail , cuz its easier to talk.

Regards . John.
Back to top Go down
Dunh
Newbi
Newbi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Head Dev app - C++ / Experieced with L2Java & L2Off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Dev app - C++ / Experieced with L2Java & L2Off.   Head Dev app - C++ / Experieced with L2Java & L2Off. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:52 pm

Nitro or any of the administrators should read this topic.
Back to top Go down

Head Dev app - C++ / Experieced with L2Java & L2Off.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage ][ Ice :: Lineage ][ Ice Server x5000 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: